Torrevieja has got 20 kilometers of coastline with six big beaches and over twenty coves with abundant cliffs.
It’s located at 41 kilometers south of Alicante, at 23 from Elche and 53 of Murcia. If there’s one thing that highlights Torrevieja, it is its Protected natural park with two salt lakes which create a unique microclimate in the area.
You must cite its 20 miles of coastline with six large beaches and coves twenty-rich cliffs. Its climate is temperate continental, with warm winters and mild summers, with temperatures ranging between 18 and 25 degrees for most of the year.
Torrevieja is a cosmopolitan city with over 180 different nationalities and were lots of different activities can be held:
Beaches and islands:
- Tabarca Island
- Bay tour
- Beach “Playa del Cura”
- Beach “Playa de los Locos”
- Beach “Playa de los Náufragos”
- Beach “Playa de La Mata”
- Natural pools Paseo Juan Aparicio
Parks, Museums and Tours
- Tourist Viewpoint ‘La Torre del Moro’. Located on the road Torrevieja – La Mata along the coast.
- Floating Museum submarine S-61 Delfin.
- Museum of Natural History of Torrevieja.
- Walk along the Levante dock.
- Floating Museum Albatros III Patrol.
- Juan Aparicio promenade.
- Natural Park of the Lagunas de La Mata and Torrevieja.
- Park Garden of Nations
- Water Mill Park.
- Salt winning Eras de la Sal
- Exposition Centre “The old railway station”
Entertainment – Food & Drink
- Macro-disco – Municipal Leisure Centre (For the 3rd age).
- International Contest of Habanera
- Carnival in Torrevieja
- Easter in Torrevieja
- May Fair
- International Higher Conservatory of Music
- Public library
For further information, please visit the following website of the Tourist Office of Torrevieja:
Beach Promenade of Torrevieja
In the following link you can see live webcam images of Torrevieja: